About Nadeem Sarwar
Nadeem Sarwar is a Nauha Khuwan from Karachi, Pakistan (Nawhas are poetry vocalized melodically in expressing the sorrow felt by Shi’a Muslims for their leader Prophet Muhammad’s grandson Imam Hussain and his family’s murders at the Battle of Karbala Iraq in the year 680 CE). He is a son of late Syed Asrar Hussain Rizvi and Syeda Narjis Khatoon. At the age of four he started Nauha Khuwani with help of his mother and father
Nadeem Sarwar is married and has 3 children, 2 sons 1 daughter and now currently lives in Karachi, Pakistan. The name of his sons are Ali Shanawar and Ali Jee and the both also recite excellent Nauhas.
Nadeem Sarwar We Know
Nadeem Sarwar has recited in different languages such as Urdu, Sindhi, Saraiki, Punjabi, Pushto, Pourbi, Farsi, Hindi, Gujarati, Persian and Arabic.
Nadeem Sarwar has recited Nauha in many different ways of Matam like Persian Matam, Arabic Matam, Quetta Matam, Parachanar Matam, Afghan Matam, Sariki Matam, Punjabi Matam, Sindhi Matam, Hyderabad Dakkan Matam and Khoja Shia thna Asheri Saf Matam.
Nadeem Sarwar has recited a total of 179 Kalaam up to date. These Marsias and Nauhas are very popular especially for children. Nadeem Sarwar has recited these Marsias and Nauhas from great writers of Islam, such as,
- Mir Babbar Ali Anis
- Mirza Salamat Ali Dabeer
- Mirza Ghulam Mohammad
- Nazeer (Brother of Dabeer)
- Mussayab H.Naqvi
- Sadaf Jalalvi
- Anees Pahersari
- Shohrat Bilgrami
- Mehshar Lakhnavi
- Kazim Shaukat Bilgrami
- Dr. Hilaal Naqvi
- Aal -e- Muhammad Razmi
- Rehan Aazmi
Spreading The Word Azadari
Nadeem Sarwar has travelled to all five continents, and Antarctica throughout, to promote Azadari. Countries he has visited include:
- Pakistan: (All Over)
- India: (Lucknow, Kanpur, Agra, Mumbai, Hyderabad and Alipur, Karnataka)
- Middle East: U.A.E (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah), Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Iran, Iraq, Syria, and Jordan
- Asia: China, Korea, Japan.
- Europe: Switzerland, Sweden, Germany, Luxembourg, Holland, Belgium, France, England (London, Leicester, Birmingham, Manchester, Bradford, Leeds, Peterborough, Derby, Milton Keynes, Sheffield, Luton) and Scotland
- Africa: Tanzania (Dar-es-Salaam, Arusha, Morogoro), Kenya (Nairobi, Mombasa, Tanga), Zanzibar, Madagascar (Antananarivo, Tulia, Murandawa, Ancherabay), Zaire, and the Republic of the Congo
- USA: Allentown, New Jersey, Orlando), Canada (Toronto, Edmonton, and Hamilton).
- Australia: Sydney, Canberra and Melbourne.
These include many cities around the Globe, including the best of Imambargah. He has had many other invitations from cities which he hasn’t yet had a chance to recite, but Insha-Allah, those cities which haven’t been able, can now contact him through this website.
He has seen Azadari at different levels and has tried his best to adjust himself in order to make sure Islam is spread in an appropriate manner.
Whilst travelling the world, Nadeem Sarwar has been honoured to be given the chance to appear in many world-wide as well as local newspapers and television stations, including, TelevisionAsia, ZeeTV, PakistanTelevision, Dar-es-SalaamTelevision and Midlands Asian Television.
Mechanical Engineering, Commercial Designing, Fine Art, as well as Interior Designing.
Social interests in Cricket and Badminton, as well winning many championships in Table Tennis and Badminton in Inter School tournaments.